Localtime Ltd (Cyprus) is an Authorised Distributor for SUBDELTA Watches (Germany). Contact us for any models you do not see listed here.
“SUBDELTA is founded from the passion to design and build exceptional tool watches that are very authentic, durable and of outstanding quality. Our mission is to build the best, toughest and highest quality tool watches in the world.“
Inspired by the functional design of cockpit flight instruments, the SUBDELTA ACE Mk2 Pilot watch sets new standards for high-tech, extreme legibility and quality German engineering. A German-made pilot watch like no other, high-tech, crafted from hardened submarine steel and with perfectly legibility due to the functional design of the Aircraft Flight Instruments-inspired dial and hands. Build to last and be a reliable companion on whatever exciting journey you want to embark, due to the Hardcor Shield® Technology, our proprietary Surface Hardening Technique which protects your watch against scratches, dents and corrosion. The case of the ACE Mk2 is crafted out of XM19 submarine steel which is highly protected against magnetic fields due to its metal composition but combined with the soft-iron inner cage it is antimagnetic up to 1000 Gauss / 80.000 A/m. The design takes its inspiration from the functional design of Analogue Aircraft Flight Instruments. Powered by the modified Sellita Cal. SW200-1 Automatic movement, an extremely reliable Swiss Made movement with hacking seconds. Before assembly it is checked and regulated in 5 positions in our workshop and is a dependable, accurate and serviceable movement. Nighttime legibility is exceptional due to the use of BGW9 RC Tritec Super-Luminova® that is extremely bright and is combined with good longevity of the luminescence. Perfect legibility under all circumstances is achieved by the very clear layout of the dial and the instantly recognizable design of the hands.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a pre-order and will not be shipped immediately after payment, but in October 2021.
- Submarine Steel XM19, sandblasted case finish
- HARDCOR SHIELD ® Technology, hardened up to 1300 HV
- Normal Configuration, Crown at 9 (“Destro”)
- Antimagnetic to 1000 Gauss
- Case size: diameter 42 mm, height 12 mm, L2L 50 mm
- Screw down crown, 3-part case
- Water resistant 200 Meter / 20 BAR
- Matt Blue Dial with SuperLumivova BGW9 Grade X1
- No Date Version
- Sapphire Crystal, double domed, anti-reflective coating on inside
- Movement: modified Sellita SW200-1 Elabôre grade automatic with hacking seconds
- Time display: Hours, Minutes, Seconds
- Power reserve: approximately 38 hours
- Strap: brown premium German-made leather strap, 22/20mm wide, logoed buckle
- Packaging: wooden presentation box with outer cardboard box
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty